We supply all of your veriflo needs through trusted suppliers. These are listed below according to manufacturer.
Parker’s Veriflo Division is a leading manufacturer of precision diaphragm and bulk gas valves, regulators, and flow control components for the control and application of liquids and gases.
Mini ChangeOver System
The Mini ChangeOver System (COSM) is a compact turnkey module that assists the operator
with their total gas management.
The COSM maintains continuous gas delivery from two separate sources allowing for maximum cylinder gas usage from one source before automatically switching to the second source. The COSM lowers specialty gas costs by maximizing the consumption of gas from each cylinder.
- Allows change out of depleted cylinder(s) while maintaining gas flow
- Especially suited for continuous on-stream analyzers
- Compact design reduces footprint
- Max Inlet Pressure of 3,000 psig with 4 delivery options (100, 150, 200 or 250 psig)
- Outlet Regulator for constant or steady line pressure during changeover
- Regulator design integrates positive upward and downward stops which increases cycle life by preventing over stroking of the diaphragm
- Available in Stainless Steel or Brass
Parker is always working to further assure leak-free performance and provide fitting tools, components and fabrication equipment that maintain their integrity longer.
- Face Seal UHP Fittings
- Flared Instrumentation Tube Fittings
- Welded and Soldered Instrumentation Tube Fittings
- Welded UHP Tube Fittings
UHP Weld Fitttings
Parker offers premium valves for use in hydraulic, pneumatic, instrumentation, refrigeration and aerospace applications, available in a variety of types and configurations. Parker valves can be manual, motor actuated or solenoid air operated and electrically actuated, while mounting configurations can be sub-based, in-line or manifold.
- Manual Safety Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Stopcock Valves
- Ultra High Purity Bulk Gas Valves
- Ultra High Purity Check Valves
- Ultra High Purity Diaphragm Valves
UHP Stainless Steel Check Valves
Using a Parker air flowmeter system is an excellent way to control energy costs. Featuring a high accuracy sensor, our air flowmeters can easily evaluate compressor efficiency and identify costly air and gas leaks. Parker air flowmeters provide accurate measurement of mass flow rate, responsiveness and low-flow sensitivity.
Ultra High Purity Gas Regulators
- Fuel Regulation Modules
- Single Stage, General Purpose Pressure Regulators
- Two Stage, General Purpose Pressure Regulators
- Single Stage, Pressure Regulators, Welded
- Back Pressure Regulators
- Electrically Heated, Vaporizing Pressure Regulators
- Steam Heated, Vaporizing Pressure Regulators
- And Many More
Two Stage, Tied Diaphragm Regulator