Filters, Housings, and Basket Strainers
We supply all of your filters, housings, and basket strainers through trusted suppliers. These are listed below according to manufacturer.
As a leading technology developer in the field of liquid filtration systems and waste minimization items, Rosedale Products, Inc is committed to supplying high-performing, low cost approaches to filtration needs.
Rosedale Products supplies portable filtration systems capable of water system filtration, cooling tower filtration and more.
Backwashing Manual System
Rosedale filter housings come in many sizes and styles, and all serve as a bag filter housing, filter strainer, cartridge filter or basket strainer. The filter housing covers are easily removed without special tools, and the element is easily cleaned or replaced.
- Single filter housing, multi-basket, cartridge, duplex and multiplex units available
- Low pressure drops
- Permanently piped housings
- Sure-sealing covers, opened without special tools
- Carbon steel, stainless steel (304 or 316), or all-plastic (polypropylene) construction
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets or cartridge internals
- Easy to clean!
- Adjustable-height legs (single units) or low profile (multi units)
- Differential pressure indicators (optional)
- ASME code stamp available
- Liquid displacers that minimize product loss during basket or bag removal (optional)
- Dual stage straining/filtering (optional)
STANDARD OR CUSTOM DESIGN
- Standard housing material is carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, or 316 stainless steel
- ANSI flange ratings available
- Straining requirements to 50 microns
- Available in pipe sizes from 2” to 24”
Rosedale Fabricated Basket Strainers are available in standard designs as shown, or can be custom designed and manufactured to fit your specific micron filter requirements. The standard basket strainer is designed and built in accordance with ASME Code Section VIII, 1. Available code designs include ANSI B 31.4, ANSI B 31.3, and ANSI B 31.8. Standard housing material is carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, or 316 stainless steel.
Rosedale Fabricated Basket Strainers can be supplied in ANSI flange ratings. We have the design capabilities and manufacturing facilities to handle your straining requirements to 50 microns. Rosedale Fabricated Basket Strainers are available in pipe sizes from 2” to 24”.