Level, Temperature, Flow, and Pressure Instrumentation
We supply all of your level, temperature, flow, and pressure instrumentation through trusted suppliers. These are listed below according to manufacturer.
WIKA is a global market leader in pressure, temperature, level and flow measurement technology. Working together with customers, they develop comprehensive solutions based on high-quality measurement technology components, with the solutions ultimately being integrated in the customer’s business processes.
- Electronic Pressure Measurement
- Mechatronic Pressure Measurement
- Mechanical Pressure Measurement
- Diaphragm Seals
Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauge
- Electronic Temperature Measurement
- Mechatronic Temperature Measurement
- Mechanical Temperature Measurement
- Measurement via Communicating Chambers
- Continuous In-Tank Measurement
- Measurement of Switching Points in the Tank
- Submersible Pressure Transmitters
Level Transmitter – Models WIR, WFR
Dwyer has a full line of industrial controls including pressure gauges, manometers, pressure switches, transmitters, flow meters, flow switches, and pitot tubes.
Known for quality, reliability and accuracy, Dwyer designs and manufactures a full-line of Controllers, Data Loggers, Gauges, Manometers, Monitors, Remote Displays, Switches, Transmitters, and Accessories to measure, monitor and control pressure, air velocity, flow, fan pressure, duct, and more.
- Differential Pressure – Dwyer’s wide selection extends to Gauges, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gauges to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two pressure sources using gas or liquid in a process flow.
- Manometers – Indicators for the difference between two pressures. Can also be used for single pressure. Dwyer offers a wide range of digital and stationary Manometers, suitable for highly accurate laboratory or general industrial service.
- Single Pressure – Dwyer has a wide offering of Gages, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Pressure, perfect for contractors, industrial and OEM applications.
- Remote Displays – For a broad array of industrial and scientific applications Dwyer offers a selection of LED and LCD digital displays to remotely indicate pressure from pressure transmitters. These digital panel meters can be used to display process values from pressure, humidity, temperature, voltage, current, watt, or power factor transmitters.
Series 2000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gauge
Process Controllers and Din Rail Temperature Controllers monitor and control temperature, defrost, and fan cycles. Dwyer offer selections of Transmitters, Thermostats, Digital Panel Mount, Limit Switches, Mechanical Switches and Thermometers available in dial, spirit filled, or digital. Indicators are available with digital LCD displays.
- Digital Thermocouple Thermometers – Digital thermocouple thermometer indicators are for the temperature category. Dwyer’s products accurately monitor temperature in a variety of applications.
- Process Controllers – Process Controllers monitor and control temperature or process applications. Control methods include ON/OFF, PID, fuzzy logic, self-tune, and manual tune. Self-Tune PID and different mounting options. The alarm outputs can be configured from different preprogrammed settings.
- Weatherproof Enclosures – Weatherproof enclosures for mounting panel meters, indicators, and controllers.
- Transmitters – Temperature Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output. From wall mounted to PC programmable, to LCD Display, to intrinsically safe models, there are a variety of transmitters to choose from. Dwyer’s economical devices provide the accuracy and reliability at the lowest possible cost.
- Sensors – Sensors are for temperature measurement. The different types of Temperature Sensors are RTD, thermocouple, and thermistor models. From probes to thermowells to wireless, these products deal with sensing temperature levels.
- Indicators – Temperature Indicators have choices from digital to labels and strips. Different meters and indicators are loop powered, window mounted, panel mounted, high accuracy, and low cost.
- Switches – Temperature Switches are sensors with an electrical contact output at a specific temperature. There is a choice of Digital Panel Mount, Limit, and Mechanical for types of switches.
- Thermometers – Thermometer indicators are for temperature applications. There are dial thermometers, spirit-filled thermometers, and digital thermometers.
- Thermostats – Control indoor temperatures in commercial and residential buildings with Thermostats. The different thermostats include wall mounts, heat pump control, key lock protection, and digital thermostats.
- Software – Software for programming and communicating with temperature controllers.
- Din Rail Temperature Controllers – Din Rail Temperature Controllers control the compressor, the defrost, and the fan cycles in refrigeration applications. Used in refrigeration, walk in coolers, and applications that require a defrost cycle.
Model 472A-1 Dual Input Thermocouple Thermometer
Series ST Surface Mount Thermometer
Level includes Bin Vibrators – ideal in high vibration. Pump Controllers monitor pump levels and leaks. Level Indicators are customizable to fit any application. Level Switches come in diaphragm, tuning fork, and more. Level Transmitters are capacitive, float, submersible, or ultrasonic. Water Leak Detectors monitor water levels.
- Level Indicators – Level Indicators indicate level. Both products available can be customized. There is a choice of a compact “mini” size or the customizable full size. Dwyer’s indicators incorporate a pressure tight housing with internal float.
- Water Leak Detectors – Water Leak Detectors are conductivity sensors with an electrical contact output for detecting water leaks. Single point and extended tape models. Variety of Applications.
- Pump Controllers – Pump Controllers turn on and off pumps to maintain specific levels in tanks. This category contains protectors and controllers.
- Bin Vibrators – Bin Vibrators come in these types: Penumatic Roller Vibrator, Piston Vibrator, Pneumatic Ball Vibrator, Air Hammer, Pneumatic Turbine Vibrator, Electric Bin Vibrator, and Bin Aerator Pad. Bin Electric and pneumatic vibrators for powder and bulk storage vessels.
- Level Switches – Level Switches are sensors with an electrical contact output at a specific liquid, powder or bulk level. Capacitive, conductive, diaphragm, displacer, float, inductive, optical, paddle, vibrating rod, tilt, and tuning fork models are the different types of level switches available.
- Level Transmitters – Level Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of liquid, powder or bulk level. Capacitive, float, mechanical, submersible, and ultrasonic models are the different types available of level transmitters.
Series WD3 Water Leak Detector
Flow includes Flow Transmitters, Flow Sensors, Flowmeters, Sight Flow Indicators and Water Meters. Mass Flowmeters, Controllers, Flow Indicators and Controllers are ideal for measurement of flow rates. Flow Switches come as paddle, thermal, piezo, and shuttle/piston.
- Sight Flow Indicators – Sight Flow Indicators are local visual indicators of flow rate. Viewing windows at economical prices that are easily replaceable and serviceable.
- Mass Flowmeters and Controllers – This category contains sensors that indicate flow rate for low flow systems. The mass flowmeters monitor flow, pressure, and temperature. Some products are programmable.
- Flow Indicators / Controllers – This category contains remote flow indicators and controllers for use with flow transmitters. Dwyer meters and totalizers display flow rate. The weatherproof, UV resistant, large, dual line display allows for more information, making it easier to read and simpler to program.
- Flow Transmitters – Flow Transmitter are sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of flow rate. The different transmitters are Ultrasonic, Paddlewheel: in-line, adjustable and fixed, electromagnetic: adjustable, in-line and fixed, and turbine: in-line. Accessories and Fittings for these flow transmitters are also in this category.
- Flow Sensors – This category contains Flow Sensors that measure flow rates. The options are In-Line or Turbine. The In-Line turbines are designed to be inserted in a pipeline through compression fitting. The turbine flow sensors are designed for any pump, pressure or gravity feed system.
- Flow Switches – Flow Switch Sensors with an electrical contact output at a specific flow rate have different types of switches, which are paddle, thermal, piezo, and shuttle/piston.
- Flowmeters – Flowmeters indicate flow rate. The different sensors include dial, in-line, ultrasonic, orifice plate, totalizing meters, variable area, venturi, or with switch output. The different designs of the flowmeters have a variety of applications.
- Water Meters – Water Meters are sensors that indicate flow totalization of water. Available are local and remote inidication models. Dwyer’s multi-jet models are economical and dry dials. Each meter applies to different applications. Dwyer water meters are designed for long service life and maintenance-free operation, even under harsh conditions.
Sight Flow Indicator
Series DS In-Line Flow Sensors
Series VFCR Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeters with Roto-Gear Valve Technology
Full On/Off Control and Precise Flow Adjustment in One Valve Design
The innovative SERIES VFCR Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeter with Roto-Gear Technology is a direct reading variable area flowmeter with scales for liquid or gas applications. Roto-gear valve technology permits full open to close adjustment while maintaining fine flow control of the process media in one valve design. Installation, operation, and maintenance are simple ensuring a long, accurate, and trouble-free operation life.
REMOVABLE ROTO-GEAR VALVE CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY
Easily remove or replace valve assembly
- Medical equipment
- Pollution monitors
- Chemical injectors
- Gas analysis